At Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS), we want to be your partner for a lifetime of good health. Although our physicians and staff are experts at fighting disease, we would much rather see you healthy. That's why we offer the community:
- Speakers' Bureau
– call us if you need a speaker for a meeting or program. We can
offer a variety of experts covering health care topics.
- Education - learn about health improvement, the latest treatments or technologies being used or
just other interesting topics.
- Screenings - provide early detection for various diseases.
- Health Fairs and other Sponsored Events – participate in or sponsor events that benefit a broad
cross-section of the community.
- Sponsorships – support community activities through the Licking Memorial Health Foundation,
the charitable arm of LMHS.
- Committee/Board Involvement – serve on a number of local charitable committees and boards.
- LMHS Youth League Scholarship Program
– provides registration fee scholarships to ensure that area youth who are in need of financial assistance have the opportunity to participate in recreational team sports.
- Support Groups - cover a variety of topics from cancer to motherhood.
- Newsletters – inform the community of various services available at LMHS
and provide health information.
As a conscientious corporate citizen and Licking County’s community Hospital, LMHS strives daily to meet its mission, "to improve the health of the community."
Visit our Community Class Calendar
for a complete listing
- Requires Adobe Reader
Click Here to Download