We Like to Hear From You!
Excellence in patient care is the hallmark of services at Licking Memorial Health Systems. If you have any questions, concerns or wish to share your appreciation for excellent medical care, please contact us at info@LMHealth.org
. We ask your help
in improving our delivery of care by providing us with feedback. Your input helps us to meet our goal of
becoming the best community Hospital in the state.
There are many ways to provide suggested changes for improvement:
- You may provide us written comments by completing the form below, which will be forwarded to the
Process Improvement Center.
- If you would like to provide us with verbal comments, you may call the Process Improvement line
at (740) 348-4641, and leave a message.
- You may contact the Hospital Operator at (740) 348-4000, and ask to speak with the manager or
director over a particular department or office. If you feel that your concern or issue has not
been properly resolved, you may speak to the Vice President over that department or office.
- Should you feel that the management team at Licking Memorial Hospital (LMH) has not addressed your concern,
you may contact The Joint Commission at their
toll-free number, (800) 994 - 6610. The Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- If you have a problem or a concern related to the application or careers process, please direct your
comments to LMH Human Resources in the dropdown box below.
Direct My Comments To: